Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Favorite CCM singers/bands

Britt Nicole.  I feel like her song All This Time can really reach out to those who found God while going through a tough time.  I also love Set The World On Fire, it has such a catchy tune, great message and beautiful singing.


Robin Marks. He shows so much.. passion, I guess, in everything he sings, his songs make you want to get up and dance around.  I simply adore The Wonder of Your Cross, I just can't even put into words what it makes me feel.


Casting Crowns.  There are A LOT of amazing things to say about this band and their songs, but for me, one far surpasses the others.  It's called Glorious Day (Living He Loved Me).  It moved me to tears when I first heard it, and it's by far my favorite... maybe!  There are SO many good ones!


Chris Tomlin.  Oh. My. Gosh.  Everything he sings immediately touches my heart.  Plus, the music itslef is so beautiful.


Switchfoot.  I like a lot of songs from them, but I REALLY REALLY like Only Hope.  It's so calm and is very emotion provoking.  Maybe I'm just a emotional sucker.


There are so many more, but I don't have time to wrote all of them :)


Hope you check out some of these songs and bands/artists, and enjoy their songs.  Christian music is like chicken soup for the soul, whereas (for example) Super Bass by Nicki Minaj is like a chocolate bunny.  It tastes good now, but in the long run, you'll wish you gulped down the good stuff. :)  Not to say I ONLY listen to Christian music, I really like artists/bands like Taylor Swift, Ingrid Michaelson, The Beach Boys, Mandy Moore, WOTE (Walk Off The Earth), Weezer, Anna Nalick... Just like above, the list is endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment