Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Whenever I start something...

OKAY!  I am determined to make this work.  I WILL write this blog like, every day... maybe. 
Anyways, this is basically a place for Christians to come and learn about God and meet other christians and share their stories!  I'm trying to figure out how to make a chat room work on this blog, so be patient!
My story?  Gosh,  I don't know!  I do know that currently, 12:54 pm, April 4th, 2012 I am sitting on an EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE blanket on the grass at my house in Kauai, Hawaii (another code, it's for my actual town/city in which I wish not to divulge the location of!), with my laptop, writing this.
So, grew up in Limerick, Ireland (yup, you guessed it.  A code), moved to Kauai when I was 4(ish).  Personal Accomplishments: Became Famous (abititreallywasntthatbigofadeal:P), Loved like crazy, gave my life to Jesus, made my bedroom the COOLEST place everr(!!!), discovered how amazing christian music is... Yup thats it.  Well, obviously there are a lot others (like winning the Awana box-car grand prix :) So proud) but the things I listed were the coolest, and the most important.  Speaking of important things, having a close relationship with God is more important than anything else.  When I was (about) 13 years old, I started to want to do more to strengthen my bond with Him.  I started reading my bible more and making sure I was in church every sunday.
I've also tried be more courageous, and trying new things, like surfing.  As soon as the ocean warms up a bit (that was a major hint as to [approximately] where I actually live), I'll get on the old 8-foot longboard my grandfather owned (he died but we still have the board) and try NOT to kill myself. 
Music?  I LOVE Britt Nicole and Chandelle.  Okay, I REALLY have to finish up because my laptop is going to die on me.  Love you all, god bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment